Purpose of the Queen Converter Rail System
This rail system will convert a full size headboard / footboard to fit queen size bedding. In other words, the consumer may keep their full size headboard and footboard and use them with queen size bedding. If one has a full size headboard / footboard, there is no need to buy a new headboard and footboard to use queen size bedding.
How the Conversion Is Accomplished
This rail system employs Retainer Brackets and an included Adjustable Center Support System to accomplish the conversion from Full to Queen Size bedding.
A Robust System
- The Retainer Brackets adjust to the size of the Queen bedding and hold the Queen Size foundation unit in place.
- The included Adjustable Center Support System provides the extra needed support required by the Queen Size bedding. The Center Support Cross Arms adjust to the width of the Headboard / Footboard and the adjustable center support glides adjust to the height of the headboard / footboard. The headboard and footboard continue to support the bedding also.
The Queen Converter Rail System is sturdily constructed. the Side Rails are 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 12 GA. The Cross Arms are 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x .100".
For Use with Bolt-On Headboard and Footboard
This Converter Rail System is intended to be used with a headboard and footboard that bolt on
to the rail system.
If You Have a Hook-On Headboard and Footboard
If your headboard / footboard are of the slotted (hook-on) type, you will need the optional Adapto Hook. If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard / footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag. This Combo Bag comes in two sizes. Both of these products can be found under Related Products in the upper right corner of this page.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States. It is not an import nor aftermarket item. No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
The materials and workmanship are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. This bedframe is built to last over the long term under heavy use.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- An optional PLX-18 Leg Extender Kit is available which extends the height up to 18". (Please see "Related Products" section on the top right of this page.)