Bedrails Need Your Headboard and Footboard
Bedrails attach to your headboard and footboard which continue to provide support for your bed. These bedrails will attach to bolt-on type headboards and footboards. They may be modified to attach to hook-on headboards / footboards through the optional hook-on accessories located under "Related Products".
Sturdy Construction and Extra-Long Length
The bed rails feature Sturdy Construction. The side rails measure 2" x 1-1/2" (vertically) x 83" long.
Included Headboard and Footboard Bolt-On Brackets
The Bolt-On Headboard and Footboard Brackets feature 2-1/2" or 4" centers on the mounting slots.
Made in the United States
These rails are quality made with pride in the United States.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Expand the Usefulness of Your Rails
- If your headboard / footboard are of the slotted (hook-on) type, you will need either the optional Adapto Hook or the Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets.
- You would use the Adapto Hook if your headboard / footboard are not actually supporting your bed; they would be attached and supported by the Adapto-Hook.
- If, on the other hand, your headboard / footboard would need to help support your bed, you would need the Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets; they allow your headboard / footboard to support your bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag. This Combo Bag comes in two sizes.
- All of these accessories can be found under Related Products in the upper right corner of this page.